Contents Insurance

merchant central building

Be-Rented can offer you contents insurance via our insurance partner – Endsleigh Insurance.

They are a UK insurance intermediary specialising in the student, education and graduate markets. It is the preferred insurer for several unions and professional associations.

Our new, flexible policy insures what’s important to you, from gadgets and contents to bikes and musical instruments, starting at university and into your professional life.

We can talk to you about this when viewing the property or reserving. To find out more speak to one of the Be-Rented team.